Ideas using our Hummus
- Spread your favourite LISA’S Hummus thickly onto a large dinner plate, drizzle with olive oil and sprinkle lightly with paprika. Use warmed wedges of pita bread to dip into hummus.
- Serve a dollop of your favourite LISA’S Hummus flavour with a baked potato, as a tasty and healthy alternative to butter.
- Spread LISA’S Grilled Capsicum Hummus on a toasted bagel and top with scrambled eggs, serve with oven-roasted tomatoes.
- Spread a pottle of LISA’S Gloriously Garlic Hummus on a warmed plate, top with barbequed summer vegetables and drizzle with LISA’S Feta & Basil Dip.
- Make a gourmet pizza by spreading LISA’S Pumpkin and Kumara Hummus over a pita bread base, top with shaved Parmesan and a drizzle of sweet chilli sauce. Sprinkle over baby spinach leaves.
- Spread LISA’S Jalapeño & Lime Hummus over a tortilla, scatter with a handful of fresh coriander and cheese, and cover with another tortilla. Grill and serve warm in wedges.
Some ideas with Feta Dips
- Liven up your next lasagne or cannelloni – add a pottle of creamy LISA’S Feta & Baby Spinach Dip to the cheese sauce mix.
- Stir a spoonful of LISA’S Feta & Basil Dip into a bowl of hot soup.
- For a Mediterranean inspired potato salad, toss a pottle of Feta Dip through roasted baby potatoes with a handful of blanched green beans.
- Toss a pottle of LISA’S Feta & Baby Spinach Dip through steaming hot spaghetti
- Drizzle a pottle of LISA’S Feta Dip over a platter of roasted summer vegetables – try red capsicum, eggplant, courgette and asparagus.
- Make a Mediterranean inspired pizza by spreading LISA’S Feta Dip on pita or halved Turkish bread. Top with sliced fresh tomatoes and black olives and grill.