Turkish Pizza with Aubergine & Cashew, Grilled Eggplant and Feta
This is a delicious variation on the traditional pizza.
Preheat the grill to high. Brush the eggplant with oil and season with salt and pepper. Grill the eggplant, cut-side down, until golden brown. Turn the eggplant over and grill until just cooked through. Remove from grill. Cut the Pide in half and spread with Aubergine & Cashew. Top with the eggplant rounds, and then the feta. Bake at 200°C for 5-10 minutes. Sprinkle with mint and serve warm, cut into wedges.
- 1 medium eggplant, cut into 1cm thick slices
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- salt and pepper
- 1 Turkish Pide (Turkish bread)
- 1 pottle LISA’S Aubergine & Cashew
- 200g feta, crumbled
- ½ cup fresh mint, chopped
- Available at all major supermarkets.