Sesame & Polenta Potato Wedges With Lisa’s Chargrilled Capsicum Hummus
Featuring: Lisa’s Chargrilled Capsicum Hummus
Serves: 4 people
- 6 large Agria potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- ¼ cup instant or fine ground polenta
- 1 tub Lisa’s Chargrilled Capsicum Hummus
- 1 tub cherry tomatoes, diced
- 1 small red onion, diced
- Italian parsley or spring onion
- 1 can sweet corn kernels
- 1 tablespoon lemon or lime juice
- Extra dip to serve
- Pre-heat the oven to 190°C.
- Cut the potatoes into large wedges and toss with the oil, sesame seeds and polenta, arrange in a single layer on a lined tray and bake for 20-25 minutes until golden and just tender.
- Spoon over the hummus and bake a further 5 minutes until golden. Scatter with fresh coriander and serve with salsa.
- For the salsa combine the diced cherry tomatoes, red onion, parsley and sweet corn and dress with a squeeze of lemon or lime and a dash of olive oil.
- Available at all major supermarkets.