Mediterranean Couscous Cakes with Feta Dip
Combine vegetable stock and boiling water. Place couscous in a heatproof bowl and pour over boiling stock. Cover and set aside for 5 minutes. Stir with a fork to separate grains. Add remaining ingredients, except oil and mix well. Shape mixture into 12 round cakes, place on a baking tray and chill for 30 minutes. Heat oil in a non-stick frypan and cook cakes on both sides until golden. Dollop with LISA’S Feta & Basil Dip and sprinkle with chopped coriander.
- 1 tsp vegetable stock powder
- 1 ¼ c boiling water
- 1 ¼ c couscous
- ¼ c pinenuts, toasted
- ¼ cup kalamata olives, pitted and chopped
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 pottle LISA’S Feta & Basil Dip
- Handful fresh coriander, chopped
- Available at all major supermarkets.