Warm Orzo Salad with Feta and Spinach
Orzo is a rice shaped pasta, which can be found in the pasta aisle in the supermarket. It is sometimes called risoni.
Chop pumpkin into 2cm pieces, add oil and salt and pepper to season and roast at 200 C for 30 minutes. Toss a pottle of Feta & Baby Spinach Dip through the hot orzo and add the roasted pumpkin pieces and baby spinach leaves. Sprinkle salad with shredded mint and crumbled feta and serve warm.
- 2 c orzo, cooked and drained
- 2 c pumpkin, chopped
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1 c baby spinach leaves
- 1 pottle LISA’S Feta & Baby Spinach Dip
- Handful of fresh mint – finely shredded
- Handful of feta, crumbled
- Available at all major supermarkets.