Lisa’s Middle Eastern Falafel with Kale, Spinach & Pistachio Salad
Featuring: Lisa’s Middle Eastern Falafel Mix & Lisa’s Toppings Dukkah Pistachio
Serves: 4 people
- Lisa’s Middle Eastern Falafel Mix 400g
- 2 Tbsp olive oil + oil for shallow frying
- 2 Tbsp cider vinegar
- 1 Tbsp honey (melted)
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- 50g fresh spinach
- 50g fresh baby kale
- 10g mint, roughly chopped
- 1x green apple, peeled and sliced into 5mm batons
- Lisa’s Toppings Dukkah Pistachio 200g
- Take a frying pan and shallow fry Lisa’s Middle Eastern Falafel Mix (formed in approximately 18 discs) in medium hot olive oil (1/2 cm deep). Remove from the pan once golden on all sides.
- In a small bowl whisk together olive oil, cider vinegar, honey, salt and pepper.
- Place spinach, kale, mint and apple in a large bowl, pour over the dressing and mix well.
- On a platter, place the salad, then the falafel, dollops of hummus and finally sprinkle over the Pistachio Dukkah sachet provided.
- Available at all major supermarkets.