Bruschetta with Feta and Garlic Dip and Oven Roasted Tomatoes
This is great way to make the most of summers best tomatoes – serve as a summer brunch.
Place the tomatoes on a baking tray, cut side up, and brush with the oil. Sprinkle with garlic, salt and basil and roast in a moderate oven, 180°C for 35 minutes. Spread the Feta & Basil Dip over the toasted bruschetta, top with the roasted tomatoes and scatter with extra fresh basil.
- 4 Roma tomatoes, quartered
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- ¼ tsp salt
- Handful fresh basil, roughly chopped
- 1 pottle LISA’S Feta & Basil Dip
- 8 slices Italian bread, toasted (bruschetta)
- Available at all major supermarkets.